We’re so excited to let you know that Awesome Walls will be open again from December 1st. We’ve been busy setting loads of new routes and boulders for you as well as continuing to update and improve your favourite climbing centre. You’re going to have loads of fresh climbing to keep you motivated through December.
Once again we are asking for our members support and understanding as we continue operating as a COVID secure climbing centre as Ireland transitions into Level 3 of the governments Living with COVID plan.
We’re feeling positive and confident that with your support and a community-wide considerate approach to respecting each other, we will continue to comply with the government requirements AND get to enjoy indoor climbing. We’ve drawn on all available government guidance and indoor climbing industry advice to implement our safety measures and operating procedures.
Here is what you need to know:
- We reopen on Tuesday, December 1st.
- Normal opening hours will be in effect:
- 10am – 10pm Mon – Fri
- 10am – 8pm Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Climbers are required to check-in and out at reception.
- There is a one-way system in place for entry and exit.
- Pre-booking will not be required for existing members or experienced climbers and boulderers.
- Please stay home if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- We ask all visitors to respect and adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
- We request that customers consider wearing a fce covering when entering/leaving the building, moving through reception and anywhere in which a 2m social distance cannot be maintained. If customers wish to wear face coverings elsewhere then please feel free to do so.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry, during your session and as you leave.
- EFT memberships will be automatically unfrozen on our reopening. As EFT billing took place on the 10th October, our EFT members have an unused 10 days of EFT access on their accounts. To address this we will push back the December billing date to the 20th of December and will process this at a reduced prorated amount covering up to the next normal billing date, which will be January 10th.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back for your first climbs and boulders!